We have a number of resources to help drive sales and awareness of your Fairtrade products, enabling customers to see their contribution to global change.
There are many ways to get involved. Your business can:
- Participate in Fairtrade campaigns and events. Make sure that your Marketing staff are in touch with Mary Linnell-Simmons, our Marketing Manager.
- Feature your Fairtrade products in our e-newsletter. Email us at email@example.com with new product launch details.
- Connect with us at upcoming Events and Tradeshows. Keep up to date with all our activities on our Events page.
- Learn more about Fairtrade farmers and workers, and the positive impact Fairtrade is having on their lives, though our impact research and case studies. Our team can assist you to share your impact on producers’ lives with your audience.
- Want to visit origin? We can help arrange visits to Fairtrade certified producer groups! Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.
- Are you a retailer wanting to find out more about Fairtrade? Or are you a business looking to talk to retailers about Fairtrade products? We can support your efforts with Point of Sale materials, giveaways, staff training and more! Email Mary, our Marketing Manager.