A Year’s Supply of Chocolate? How Divine!
In honor of Fair Trade Month, Divine Chocolate is awarding one outstanding university student with a year’s supply of chocolate!
Students – a year’s supply of chocolate could be yours for hosting a Fair Trade Bake Sale on your college campus.
Want to win? Here’s everything you need to know:
What Is the Fair Trade Bake Sale?
The Fair Trade Bake Sale is an opportunity to raise some dough for a cause you care about (here’s a few of our favorites) - all while supporting ethical farming practices by using fair trade ingredients. Delight your friends and professors with your tasty, sustainably-sourced creations and change lives.
How Do I Enter?
- Visit the Fair Trade Bake Sale website to register your bake sale. Make sure to use your .edu email address so we know you’re a student. Use the name of your college or university when setting up the event, so it’s easy for your fellow students to find you on the national map!
- Tag photos of your bake sale using #FairTradeBakeSale to be entered to WIN the grand prize of a year’s supply of Divine chocolate.
Get Ready to Bake!
Download FREE materials to promote your bake sale on campus, get recipe ideas and learn about Fairtrade farmers.
Visit your local supermarket to find Fairtrade ingredients or shop on Divine’s webstore using the coupon code FTBAKESALE at checkout for 10% off your order.
- This competition is open to university students only, but anyone (including students!) can win our other Fair Trade Month prizes!
- The competition begins at 12am ET, September 25th and closes at 11:59pm ET, October 31st.
- Don’t forget to read our Terms & Conditions to make sure that you’re eligible.
If you have any questions, you can email our Bake Sale Team at email@example.com.
¿Habla español? Visite nuestro sitio web en español!