Bring your products’ story to life with these tools & tips for telling your Fairtrade story.
There are more than 1.6 million farmers and workers, and thousands of companies and traders in the Fairtrade system. Around the globe there are nearly 2000 Fair Trade Towns made up of thousands of grassroots supporters. Make the most of your certification by talking it up!
- Connect with other Fairtrade supporters – Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Tumblr. Follow along and let us know when you have news to share. Be sure to tag @FairtradeMarkUS!
- Get featured in our newsletter – Delivered straight to the inbox of our dedicated and engaged supporters who are always looking for exciting Fairtrade news. Let us know about new products, special events or campaigns. Subscribe here.
- Connect with us at upcoming events and tradeshows. Keep up to date with all our activities on our events page.
- Join one of our popular Fairtrade product giveaways! Check out our latest contest here.
- Learn more about the positive impacts of Fairtrade. Download impact research and case studies.
- Train your staff. We’re always happy to explain the finer points of Fairtrade and the difference it makes. Contact us to schedule a staff training.
- Connect with other Fairtraders. Are you a retailer wanting to find out more about Fairtrade? Or are you a business looking to talk to retailers about Fairtrade products? We can support your efforts with Point of Sale materials, connecting you with other Fairtrade companies and more!
- Consider joining 1% for the Planet as a Business Member. Fairtrade certification fees count toward your 1% donation requirements. Click to learn more.
Email us at email@example.com for support or any of the above!
Connecting With Producers
Share the stories of the people behind your products and help foster connections across the supply chain. Fairtrade farmers and workers are improving their lives on their terms with your help. By connecting your business and your customers to their stories, you create a channel for change.
You can support farmers and workers through your everyday business activities. Learn more about their unique needs and the impact Fairtrade makes.
Having trouble finding information about a particular producer organization you work with? Let us know and we can get you information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.