Businesses that own finished products that are sold on to retailers, wholesalers, distributors, caterers, or directly to consumers can become Fairtrade licensees and carry the FAIRTRADE Mark on their products.
An independent Globescan study in 2015 found that the international FAIRTRADE Mark is the most trusted fair trade ethical certification in the United States, with 6 in 10 consumers trusting it.
Companies that use Fairtrade receive:
* Help collecting and updating important supply chain information, to ensure you meet the rigorous Fairtrade Standards.
* Benefits of being part of the national Fairtrade network, with coordinated promotional materials and events.
* Regular news updates about Fairtrade, including how to contribute to Fairtrade consultations, impact reports and consumer studies.
* Retail outreach support.
* Advice and tools to ensure effective use and promotion of the FAIRTRADE Mark.
* Engagement on social media and online.
Start now by completing the licensing checklist and filling out the application form.
Once your application has been approved, you will be an official Fairtrade America licensee and be able to begin certifying your products.
Become a Fairtrade licensee